This section provides assistance with general administrative questions.
There are additional help menus that are visible to SCMA members after you sign in.
For non-members who are interested in joining SCMA
- For a history of SCMA, click on the 'history' button under the 'general info' button.
- For information about SCMA click on the 'what we're about' drop down button, located under 'membership' button..
- For membership options and pricing click on the 'membership levels', located under the 'membership' button.
- When you find the membership level that is appropriate for you, you will see a link to 'join' on the 'membership levels' page. The 'join' link will allow you to join on-line using your credit card. There is also another link for a PDF form to mail in a check.
- If you want to see a video on these steps, click on the video Join SCMA
For current members who want to renew their membership
- Log in and click on the 'profile' button.
- You will see a line at the top of your profile that says to 'renew', click on that.
- Another option is to click on the button that says " payment and history', then click on 'membership'. You will see the line about 'renew'.
- You will be asked to verify the information in your profile. Make any updates and hit 'save'.
- Choose the membership level that is appropriate for you, then follow the steps for inputting your credit card.
- If you want to see a video on these steps, click on the video Accessing your account info
For current members, how to register for an event
1 - First 'sign in' to get access to member pricing for the event.
2 - When registering, you will be asked to update any of your current basic information such as email, phone #, address, just to make sure this information is up to date.
3 - You will get a confirmation email within a few minutes after you have registered.
4 - Look closely at the confirmation email as we often put in this email the link to the webinar or event.
5 - If you want to see a video on this process, click on the video event registration.